Littleforest Consulting, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Littleforest Consulting, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Continuing internal education about web accessibility.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Our website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 Level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
- Phone: (408) 420-0977
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 1-2 business days.
The accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
One known limitation for our website - Live Chat:
- Empty link with no label posing as an open chat button.
- Small text in chat.
- Poor foreground & background contrast in chat.
- No label for chat input box.
- Not all interactions are keyboard accessible.
- No live regions for chat response alerts.
- Chat interface is developed, maintained, and served by a 3rd-party organization (Crisp), so code improvements cannot be fixed on our side.
- Solution: We're continually researching affordable live chat alternatives. Please contact us about our services via our online form, phone, or e-mail.
We assessed the accessibility of our website by self-evaluation.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Littleforest Consulting, LLC
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to the Office for Civil Rights, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 5 September 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.